Full time position with benefits eligibility. Works approximately 230 days a year.
The Marketing Merchandiser will be responsible for the safe loading, transportation, delivery, installation, and repair of marketing and merchandising goods and supplies. Position will be required to wear mascot costume at various public appearances.
- Ability to read and understand written and verbal instructions and math skills are necessary.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Ability to manage time and resources, including multi-tasking. Strong attention to detail.
- Prefer delivery, driving, experience or background.
- Must pass criminal and background check, finger printing check and drug screening.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must complete HISD Driver’s Education course before operating company vehicle.
- Drive to multiple locations to implement dining brands
- Unload and store supplies at appropriate locations.
- Follow check-in procedures at each delivery location, care for and use equipment in a safe safe and efficient manner.
- Provide proper storage and care of food items and supplies.
- Maintain a clean and organized work and storage area.
- Maintain personal appearance, hygiene and uniform policies and standards.
- Promote teamwork and interpersonal interaction with customers and staff members.
- Other duties as assigned.
EQUIPMENT USED/WORKING CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
1. Standard transmission vehicle.
2. Dolly and ramp.
3. May use adding machine.
4. Some standing, walking, pushing, and pulling of weight.
5. Continual interpersonal interactions including speaking and hearing.
6. Occasional lifting and carrying of up to 50 lbs. Floor to chest and overhead.
7. Frequent stooping, bending, kneeling and climbing (ladder).
The above information describes the general purpose of and responsibilities assigned to this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties or skills that may be required.