You will be responsible for assisting a Senior Engineer with calculating heating and cooling loads for building systems, surveying the existing mechanical systems for buildings, designing duct distribution and mechanical systems and selecting mechanical equipment such as pumps, chiller, fans and boilers. Other responsibilities include: attending meetings with architects, owners and building managers to discuss future and or current projects, assisting with field commissioning and report writing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working in a consulting engineering firm.
- Latest AutoCAD experience
- HVAC Software experience (Trane Trace, Carrier HAP)
- Familiarity with ASHRAE
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Internship/Co-Op program during undergraduate
- REVIT experience
- Computation Fluid Dynamics (CFD) experience
- Engineer-In-Training (EIT) certified
- LEED AP certified
- Willingness to travel
We do not pay relocation expenses