Bradford Companies, corporate office to Next Generation Wireless, Jiva Salonspa, MMC Properties and B&D Entertainment, is searching for a Human Resources Manager. This individual will be an integral member of the corporate office team and will work closely with company leadership to lead and advise on Human Resources policies and issues.
The HR Manager will be responsible for the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs including but not limited to employee relations, payroll, productivity standards, performance management, training and development, benefit facilitation, compensation, and recruitment. This position will report to the Business Manager.
- Recruiting and staffing;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees;
- Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and benefit enrollment;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Compensation and benefits administration;
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
Candidates must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Requires a generalist background with broad knowledge of many areas of Human Resources with 3-4 years of HR experience and/or related business degree.
- Strong management skills, flexible, and able to prioritize multiple projects.
- Strong leadership influence and analytical skills.
- Lead by example.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven organizational ability.
- Direct experience working in an environment that has continuous change.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and QuickBooks programs.
Interested candidates may submit their resume and salary requirements with references before September 30, 2013.
Indeed - 11 months ago