Do you have experience in managing product data & images, maybe even in the plumbing, decorative hardware or building products industry? Are you a professional person interested in an awesome job opportunity? Then you might be a great addition to our team and growing company!
Bravo Business Media (Bravo Affiliates LLC) is a fast-paced, growing company offering independent retailers with an easy to use, affordable, turnkey web site service that establishes their businesses as a multi-channel merchants.
The company is currently focused on serving the plumbing and decorative hardware industry, with plans to expand into additional product categories, and is seeking candidates to render a variety of services to its manufacturer community and customers through application of knowledge of our organization, its services and products.
Perfect candidates will pride themselves on their professionalism, should be outgoing, personable, and a good conversationalist. Past positions should involve working with people; areas could include ecommerce sales and development, product data management, database management, and project management among others.
Essential Job Functions:
The Product Data & Project Manager will work closely with manufacturers, sales & marketing teams, as well as software developers. She/he will maintain non-transactional data associated with the description, numbering, images, and related product attributes. This will include the collection, quality assurance and distribution of all information pertaining to the products maintained by the company to multiple database locations, ensuring that the data be consistent across all media platforms.
The day-to-day activities of the Product Data & Project Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Develop, maintain, and manage manufacturer relationships and contacts through direct contact (primarily via phone) to ensure data and product information accuracy.
· Writing and improving product descriptions and marketing copy
· Maintenance of website copy (product features/benefits/advantages)
· Maintenance of multiple cross reference databases
· Evaluating value-added functionality and marketability of possible product additions
· Using Excel and SQL databases to ensure consistency of product information across all platforms and websites
· Researching, data mining, creating, consolidating and distributing reports
Other Key Competencies Include:
- Strong knowledge of Excel (including advanced formulas), MySQL, computer usage and the Internet
- Product Knowledge, Informing Others, Data Entry Skills, Organization, Analyzing Information , Verbal Communication, Reporting Skills, Managing Processes, Customer Focus, Multi-tasking
- Dependable deadline and attendance adherence