The CTAM MSO Marketing Co-op is seeking a Manager of Digital Marketing primarily responsible for internal and vendor oversight of our national digital marketing programs selling TV, Internet and Phone services to people moving their household. Employing extensive digital marketing experience and collaboration skills, this individual will partner internally with the Mover Marketing team and other CTAM staff and externally with client cable companies and vendors. The ideal candidate will have an extensive digital marketing background including SEM, display, social, mobile and e-mail marketing, be results and metrics-driven, and be experienced working in a matrix-driven organization. Other duties include day-to-day operational support for two direct marketing programs for movers, a call-center based hotline and our USPS Change of Address program. This role requires close coordination of cross-functional activity with MSOs, vendors and the CTAM Mover Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Manager will be responsible primarily for the digital marketing program, including all tactics (SEM, SEO, display, mobile, social, multicultural) as well as day-to-day interaction with our digital ad agency, our digital media buyer and our social media agency. Also responsible for day-to-day management of two direct mail programs, our call-center based hotline program, and our USPS Change of Address marketing program.
- Partner with the Director of Integrated Marketing to develop the digital media strategy
- Collaborate with the Database Analyst, the digital agency and the media buyer to test
new tactics (A/B and Champion/Challenger tests)
- Manage the digital marketing vendors including the digital agencies and buyers, the
direct mail partners, and other partners that support the CTAM Mover Marketing
- Partner with direct mail and phone platform vendors to ensure operational success and
implementation of creative and production best practices.
- Work with Marketing Managers to recommend changes and improvements to individual
member marketing tactics based on learning from digital marketing and offline
- Work with Marketing Managers in the preparation of the Monthly Operations Review
conducted with each member cable company.
- Manage and maximize digital marketing performance and identify and recommend
additional digital marketing opportunities for the program.
- Implement operational best practices, driving efficiency and effectiveness in terms of
cost per lead across digital media and driving program leads.
- Participate in a variety of MSO Marketing Co-op projects as needed.
- Be an active participant in with the team; support other MSO Co-op projects as
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Expert understanding of digital marketing including SEM, SEO, display, social, and
- Comfortable with offline direct marketing operations (i.e. direct mail, phone)
- Significant experience in managing agencies and other supporting vendors.
- 5+ years of progressive work experience in digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required.
- Proven track record of success in a fast-paced marketing environment with fast turn-
around times combined with an ability to collaborate with a wide variety of participants
in a co-op marketing environment.
- Bring a passion for helping create “best-in-class” marketing programs that leverage
data, insights and innovations within the industry.
- Have a proven history of improving operations to impact results and ROI.
- Strong analytic skills and an ability to grasp complex data and reports.
- Proven ability to drive results in a competitive environment.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Ability to work independently to accomplish business objectives.
- Collaborative approach – ability to build relationships and influence matrix resources.
- Proactive, energetic, and enthusiastic mindset.
- Data-driven decision-making.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills, with an ability to articulate meaning
- Positive change agent with a dedication to continuous improvement and willingness to
own programs and take calculated risks.
- Competitive, “play to win” attitude.
- A willingness to accept and be held accountable for specific performance goals.
Based in National Harbor, Maryland. Limited funding for relocation.
Typical Working Conditions
Normal office environment, 5 – 10% travel. Occasional evening or weekend work.
1. Salary commensurate with experience.
2. Annual bonus opportunity based on organization and personal performance.
3. Excellent benefits package including health insurance, disability insurance, 401k plan
with match plus profit sharing if organization meets annual goals.
4. Fully paid parking.
Interested candidates are invited to send credentials (cover letter and resume) and current compensation information to ctammovers at yahoo.com