The Center for Nutrition empowers patients to achieve and maintain optimal weight, metabolic health and wellness. Our staff delivers exceptional patient care and attention to equip others on their journey!
- Warmly greet and prepare patients for medical office visits
- Educate patients on the programs, diet and nutritional supplements
- Perform vital signs, measurements and body composition analysis
- Encourage, educate and support patients in their positive lifestyle changes
- Perform general nursing-type care
- Develop recommendations for individualized nutrition plans
- Bachelor degree in nutrition, health, wellness or related field, OR equal years of nutritional work experience
- 3 years experience in health/wellness programs and nutrition management, preferred
- Knowledge of nutrition and wellness trends
- Ability to work collaboratively and develop positive relationships with co-workers
- Ability to take initiative and give consistent and energetic effort
The Practice offers exceptional benefits:
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- And most of all, an exceptional team with outstanding leadership!!
We are adding to our fabulous team!
Indeed - 17 months ago