e-Learning Project Manager
The eLearning Project Manager at Chasse Consulting is responsible for all plans, schedules, assignments, and deliverables, to manage projects through each phase of the project life cycle. Reporting directly to the VP of Operations, and interfacing externally with clients, and internally with all team leads and project resources, this position oversees the research, analysis, design, development, documentation, testing, verification, implementation, and deployment of development projects.
Key functions of this position are to:
- Facilitate the development of product and client requirements based on input from internal/external sources and/or delivers the requirements from customers to the development team.
- Coordinate resources to ensure success. Interfaces with team representatives from various organizations both within and outside the company. Represents the project team in internal and customer project reviews and presentations.
- Organize and manage projects adhering to project budget and schedule. These responsibilities include estimating project activities, acquiring resources, identifying digital media development requirements, and defining deliverables. Determine and assess the need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during the project cycle.
- Manage communications required to the executive team and all team leads in the areas of the development methodology, development standards, project management to ensure process efficiency and continuity.
- Develop detailed project plans, schedule work assignments, and monitor progress. Adjust project schedules and resources as necessary to meet project objectives.
- Provide routine project reporting and documentation to include status, open issues, resource and schedule detail using appropriate tools.
- Review and approve all project deliverables to ensure conformity with internal and customer specifications, style guides and quality requirements.
- Implement life cycle and standard development methodologies within the
- Track, manage, and report on risks and issues on multiple projects, timelines, and assigned projects.
- Work with internal and external individuals and internal team representatives to develop a cross-functional project team.
- Manage relationship and content validation with client Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) during content development and review cycles
- Build, develop, and grow any relationships vital to the success of projects and client communications.
Qualifications / Core Requirements:
- Must have experience in curriculum development, adult learning, and instructional design of eLearning projects
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience working in the high-tech industry and sales
- Strong customer-facing (virtual and in-person) presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
- Experience working with both in-house development teams and freelance contractors
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and planning skills
- Proven problem solver and consensus builder
- Goal oriented leader
- High level of aptitude with Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word, including customized templates
- Familiarity with tools and requirements for content development, electronic media, audio production including Adobe Flash, Captivate, Articulate, and Storyline.
- Strong familiarity with web meeting technologies such as Adobe Connect, WebEx and LiveMeeting.
- Demonstrated experience with project management tools including MS Project and SharePoint.
- 3+ years of experience in production, development and design environments
- Knowledge of the translation industry
- Extensive knowledge of media development requirements and how they impact design and development.
- Experience in managing projects with deliverables in multiple languages
About Chasse Consulting:
Chasse Consulting: Sales Strategies, Inc. is a leading provider of sales solutions and translation services focused on sales performance improvement. Companies worldwide have invested in Chasse Consulting's unique tools and services to better prepare their sales organizations for new products, solutions, and acquisitions.
Chasse Consulting was founded in 2002 on the belief that it is strategy and execution that truly drives revenue growth and tools and training are the “means” to get there. The Austin-based consultancy is privileged to have some of the world's leading Fortune 500 companies on its customer list. They understand that without a clearly defined strategy and a true commitment to the execution and management process, investments of time and money into training and tool development are wasted – a luxury no company has today.
It is through a commitment to being a true partner with customers, rather than a vendor, that Chasse Consulting has established credibility in the Sales Strategy and Translation industry as a trusted business adviser. And through its unique suite of products and services, Chasse Consulting serves its clients in a full-service capacity – not only providing strategic sales insight, analysis, tools, content, and training, but translation and localization services to ensure its clients can meet global needs and thus continued to execute competitively.
Please submit a cover letter describing your interest in and qualifications for the position along with your current resume.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Chasse Consulting: Sales Strategies, Inc. is a leading provider of sales solutions and translation services focused on sales performance...