Position Summary: This position allows the unique opportunity to understand customer business initiatives, define and design a solution to help meet organizations needs, and work to execute upon the solution. The Strategic Account Executive's primary responsibility is selling complex enablement and training solutions, preferably in the health care vertical. This position requires a person to create and develop ongoing business relationships, to be skilled at delivering presentations, and to be comfortable working with business level customers to design a solution. We are looking for candidates based in Austin, TX; San Jose, CA; or Atlanta, GA with at least 3 years in their current role. This person will also work with an extended Chasse Consulting team to define and design solutions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sell Chasse Consulting enablement solution portfolio and translation services; develop a business plan that maps action items to the assigned territory and that meets quota goals and objectives. Execute the action items described in the business plan to meet or exceed those assigned quota goals and objectives.
- Manage and support all aspects of sales cycles - identify opportunities, qualify opportunities, develop support-team selling strategies, develop product-customer value propositions, negotiate pricing-contracts for existing and new accounts, complete SOWs.
- Collaborate with, and support, technical implementation team members to conduct product demonstrations, briefings, proofs of concept, and proofs of technology.
- Present and conduct workshops that discuss Chasse Consulting product capabilities in the context of solving specific customer business problems.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations and deliver presentations and demos virtually and face-to-face.
- Develop compelling written communications that captures prospect attention.
- Team with other Chasse Consulting sales and technical sales resources to provide complete solutions for customers' business requirements.
- Present Chasse Consulting products to customers in seminars and related marketing events.
- Manage administrative responsibilities of the role and comply with reporting requirements related to territory development, sales pipeline-forecasts, status reports, CRM reports, customer feedback, competitive information, etc.
Skills & Experience Required
- At least 3 years experience in your current role
- Proof of quota attainment for the last three years
- Consultative selling experience is a must
- At least 3 years of experience in selling complex solutions
- Sales experience in consulting services is a plus
- Sales experience in professional service organization is a plus
- Sales experience in the health care industry is a plus
- Readiness to travel: 25% travel annually
- English: Fluent
- Excellent verbal and writing acumen
- Excellent research capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred
Chasse Consulting: Sales Strategies, Inc. is a leading provider of sales solutions and translation services focused on sales performance...