We are a reputed childcare center in Pennington, NJ and we pride ourself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. Our employees are the heart of our company and we give them the best we can offer:
- Competitive pay package including benefits
- A professional and fun work environment
- Great management support
- Well-defined training programs and
- Above all respect for your contributions!
We are looking for long-term employees who are dedicated team players with a strong work ethic and a love for children. You will be joining a team that is passionate about preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
We have immediate needs to fill open positions for full-time teachers in our infant and toddler classrooms. In these positions you will:
- Interact frequently, affectionately, and respectfully with children.
- Engage and communicate with individual children during the activities and routines.
- Implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum which reflects observations and goals of individual children.
- Facilitate regular parent/guardian communication and conferences to discuss orientation, transitions, and developmental goals.
- Follow all safety and health rules while supervising all children at all times.
- Demonstrate awareness of the entire group whether working with a small group or individuals.
- Keep the environment and equipment safe, clean and attractive.
- Support organizational mission, philosophies, values, goals, and policies to parent/guardians and coworkers.
- Offer and share ideas and materials with coworkers.
- Participate actively in the teaching team through communication, collaboration, and curriculum planning.
Our extensive benefits package includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Related college-level course work or CDA course work preferred
- 12 Months of professional teaching experience preferred
Please email your resume for immediate consideration for an interview