Coast to Coast Equipment is looking for a highly-motivated sales associate to sell Aerial Lift Equipment such as Booms, Scissor lifts and Telehandlers. Business environment is fast paced as we provide and deliver equipment to major construction sites around the world.
Must be able to:
- Communicate effectively via phone and email
- Develop new accounts and create new opportunities
- Maintain customer relationships
- Quote, Negotiate and determine price points
- Work directly with suppliers
- Collaborate with fellow sales staff
- Communicate successfully with customers, supervisors, suppliers and sales and support personnel
Job Description-In addition to the functions above, you will be required to perform the functions below:
Job Activities and Procedures:
- Answer phones and assist customers that call in
- Able to execute all steps of the sales process including determining customer need, qualifying leads and opportunities, quoting, negotiating and closing the sale.
- Deliver and provide after sale attention and support to customers and accounts
- Maintain and increase value of current accounts
- Organize transportation of goods
- Verify product availability and find substitute if necessary
- Prepare Sales Plans, Expense Reports, Call Logs and other reports as required
- Call on new prospects and supplier, including making cold calls
- Lead Generation and Development
- Ability to fix problems and respond to customer complaints
- Bachelor Degree
- 2+ Years Sales Experience Preferred
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communications skills
- Good Computer Skills and knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to stay calm in demanding and challenging environment
- Highly-motivated and able to work independently
- Travel is required 6-8 times a year.
- Must be a problem solver.
Indeed - 11 months ago