Private optometry office in Denton with new sister location in Little Elm is looking for a full time multi-skilled person with excellent patient care and customer service skills. We will train in the Denton office and eventually alternate back and forth from Denton to Little Elm location when ready.
Hours: 5-6 days a week including Saturdays. No more than 40 hours a week.
Experience: in optometry is preferred, but we are willing to train the right individual which may have some medical and retail background.
- Billing Insurance
- Preliminary testing of patients
- optical sales
- frame selection
- frame adjusting
- dispensing of eyewear.
- Some crossover optometric duties may be required which includes reception help, patient work up, appointment scheduling, and insurance billing.
- Candidate must be dependable, motivated, and organized. Also, candidate must be able to multi-task and have good attention to details.
- Bilingual: English & Spanish, Spanish not necessary but preferred
- Computer savvy with great typing skills
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Experience in frame styling or strong sense of fashion
- Positive Attitude with consistent motivation to learn
APPLICANTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR INTERVIEW
- Medical Care Background
- Retail Sales Background
- Excellent customer service skills (phone and face to face)
- Afternoon availability (10-7 & M-Sat)
- Must live within 20 miles of Denton & Little Elm and have reliable transportation
OTHER POSITION DETAILS
- 30-40 hours/week, M-Sat
- We can and will train what skills you may need to succeed in our office
- Business Attire everyday, no scrubs
- No health benefits or 401K offered at this time.
Please attach resume, references and cover letter to email.