- Service CCTV and Access Control systems. Test and inspect systems upon completion of service to assure quality and proper operations. Provide system information and training to customers.
- Perform required after hours service on a rotating on-call basis.
- Accurate completion and timely submittal of diagrams and required service call documentation.
- Assist sales personnel and customers with technical information regarding design, layout, and operation of CCTV and Access Control systems.
- Assure proper maintenance and accountability for assigned company vehicle, tools, and inventory.
- Promote upgrades, system additions, and enhancements with customers to keep them aware of new technology.
- Observe and comply with safety regulations and maintenance procedures.
- Be available to assist in all areas of service as needed. Attend job related seminars and training classes to continually refresh and update knowledge.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong knowledge of IP Networks, Dynamics DNS, port forwarding, and home and small business networks.
- Electronic and mechanical knowledge and ability to operate machines, equipment, and tools.
- Previous experience servicing or installing cameras and/or access control systems a plus.
- Power Limited Technician (PLT) license (or ability to achieve within a reasonable period of time).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- After hours work and out-of-town trips are sometimes required.
- Due to the security nature of our business, a pre-employment drug test and background check are conducted.
- Valid driver's license, excellent driving record, and insurability.
Indeed - 2 years ago