PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform backup duties for receptionist during lunches, breaks, during tax season
- Copy and assemble financial statements.
- Internal copying and distribution.
- Perform scanning services.
- Maintain filing and file set-up
- Mail out monthly billings
- Post outgoing mail daily; assist with other out-going delivery/courier needs.
- Rotate reception duties with other admin staff.
- Scheduling appointments, reconciling calendars, and inputting time in billing system.
- Handling all client and staff communications, including agendas, memos and
correspondence for Medical department
- Maintaining Sr. Partner office and files.
- Handling travel arrangements and reservations
- Maintaining mailing list and scheduling mass mailing projects.
- Assist medical staff with projects and correspondence
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform backup duties for tax return assembly.
- Periodic upkeep of common and vacant office areas (approximate once weekly).
- Provide office support for other special projects and duties, as appropriate and assigned.
Education: High school diploma.
Experience: 2-3 years office support experience, preferably at the executive level.
- Minimum, intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.*
Other: Present a professional image, be a self-starter, able to set own priorities, have good organizational skills, and have a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
At DS&B, our focus is on helping companies and their owners achieve financial objectives. As certified public accountants, consultants...