- Supervisory responsibility for assigned Route Sales Representatives.
- Provide route operations expertise that enhances the profitability and growth of the branch.
- Safely operate routes in relief of assigned Route Sales Representatives, in the event of route vacancies due to vacation, illness, injury, etc.
- Provide exemplary customer service and ensure the growth of revenue and customers.
- Assist in training of new and existing employees.
- Valid Class B CDL is REQUIRED.
- Basic computer and data entry skills and math abilities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in sales, management and route operations.
- Ability to meet Company Driver Qualification Policy.
Indeed - 13 months ago