Express Pest Control, a North Dallas pest management company servicing the DFW market since 1983, is seeking a talented individual to expand our business-to-business sales in this market. We provide the most accurate, comprehensive and efficient pest management services for the hospitality, food services, industrial, retail and institutional markets.
Outside Sales Representative
This position is an excellent career opportunity for an experienced, outside salesperson. The account manager will develop new business customers in their assigned territory. Reporting to the V.P. of Sales, the Account Manager will be able to self-generate new leads and have the ability to close new commercial business in an outside sales environment. The Account Manager will also be able to develop and make presentations to key decision makers. The Account Manager must have the ability to quickly comprehend the technical features of our services. Previous commercial prospecting and outside sales experience in a business-to-business environment is preferred.
You should have . . .
- Experience in a business-to-business setting (hospitality, institutional, industrial, manufacturing, food service)
- College Degreed (preferred), 2 years outside sales experience considered
- Technician License in Pest and Termite, Certified Applicators license (preferred)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills
- The ability to "self start" and work independently
- A clean driving record/dependable transportation
- The ability to pass a background check including a drug screen
We Offer . . .
- Paid Training
- Salary + Commission + Car Allowance
- Comprehensive Technology Package
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan
- Long Term / Short Term Disability Plan
- Management Opportunities
Express Pest Control is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.
Category: Sales, Sales - Account Management
Skill: Marketing - > Communications, Business Development
Sales - > Cold-Calling, Territory Management, Outside
Brand Management - > Sales
Computer Programs - > Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
Education: High School or equivalent
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Compensation Structure: Salary+Commission+Auto Allowance
Job Type: Full Time
% Of Travel Required: None