Fitness Management Group is the largest and most successful Personal Training operating company in North America.
Currently we are looking for highly motivated Personal Trainers at the following locations in Wisconsin.
Anytime Fitness of Sauk City, WI
Anytime Fitness of Mt. Horeb, WI
Anytime Fitness of Reedsburg, WI
Anytime Fitness of Baraboo, WI
Anytime Fitness of Portage, WI
Anytime Fitness of DeForest, WI
Anytime Fitness of Waunakee, WI
Anytime Fitness of Sun Prairie, WI
Anytime Fitness of East Madison, WI
Anytime Fitness of Monona, WI
Anytime Fitness of McFarland, WI
Anytime Fitness of Downton Madison, WI
Anytime Fitness of Middleton, WI
Anytime Fitness of Fitchburg, WI
Anytime Fitness of North Madison, WI
Anytime Fitness of Seqoua Commons, WI
Anytime Fitness of Monroe, WI
Anytime Fitness of Cottage Grove, WI
Pay: $15,000 - $40,000+ (Pay varies based on experience and/or Full or Part-time status)
To ensure that the very best candidates join our first-class team, we offer qualified candidates the following incentives:
- The opportunity to grow and advance within an exiting company.
- Complimentary Membership
- State-of-the-art instruction and sequential in-house certification.
- Competitive employee benefits.
Duration/Hours Per Week: Full/Part-Time, 15 to 50 Hours+ Per Week
Shift/Work Days: Mornings, Afternoons, and Evenings. Our staff enjoys flexible self-determined schedules.
Education: Associate or Bachelor Degree Required
In the process of achieving, or currently in possession of, a Nationally Recognized Personal Training Certification.
Experience/Qualifications: The following are minimum requirements:
- 1 Month to 1 year of personal training experience.
- Proven track record for growing personal client base.
- Ability to keep timely appointments.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and be organized.
- Passion for fitness.
- Open minded.
- Desire to be the best.
- Background and/or history in the Health and Fitness Industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide unrivaled customer service by meeting and exceeding our member's expectations for quality, service and unsurpassed training value.
- Perform scheduled Fitness Assessments. Track clients progress with photos, tracking sheets, etc.
- Be educational and passionate about health and fitness!