Our fast-growing e-commerce company is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team! The candidate will need to have strong social media skills to help build our brand presence online. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this person will be responsible to implement marketing campaigns, increase brand awareness, brand reputation and contribute with promotional ideas.
- Manage all social media channels to generate online engagement, including: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Prepare social media campaigns and maintain reports with results.
- Coordinate creative post ideas for our travel blog with editors. Write press releases and prepare newsletter content.
- Monitor the company’s reputation on forums, BBB, Yelp, and other review sites responding to customers in a courteous manner.
- Assist web affiliates and travel agents with inquiries about joining the affiliate program.
- Report changes in travel trends and competitors activity. Maintain reports for key performance indicators.
- Edit page content following SEO guidelines.
- Seek prospective tour/bus suppliers and maintain a good relationship with existing business partners.
- Participate in new projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 1-2 years of online marketing experience.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Understanding of SEO best practices and basic use of HTML.
- Willing to work as a team player and wear many hats on a small team.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
TakeTours.com is a leading online marketplace for tours, sightseeing bus trips, vacation packages, shows and hotels. We partners with over 300 tour operators worldwide and is one of the fastest growing gateways for tour services on the internet. The GotoBus.com online booking system, similar to those used by major airlines makes it easy for travelers to quickly purchase bus tickets while comparing bus schedules, prices, and pickup/drop-off locations from different bus operators.
GotoBus® and TakeTours® are federally registered trademarks of IvyMedia Corporation.
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts: near Davis T, 77 Bus, free parking.
Compensation: Competitive salary commensurate with education and experience. Benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, 401K, travel credit, etc.