GUARDSMARK, LLC a prestigious nationwide security firm and largest employer of former FBI agents in the world has positions available at the following locations:
- PLEASE READ ENTIRE AD BEFORE CALLING OR SENDING RESUME!
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK 3PM - 11PM ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!
WALTHAM, MA - FULL TIME position available. Interested applicants must have excellent customer service, communication, computer skills, a driver's license and reliable transportation.
Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work weekends and holidays. Desirable candidates will be able to work a variety of different shifts. Prior security experience preferred but not required, first Aid, CPR & AED certification is a plus.
- Able to read and speak English proficiently.
- Must be able to comfortably and diplomatically enforce corporate policy and procedures.
- Proficient with computers and be able to use Microsoft Office, Email and Select Office Equipment such as fax machines, copiers, printers etc.
- Must have a positive attitude and be able to work independently and as well as be part of a TEAM.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to interact with people from all levels of the organization.
- Ability to provide coverage for shifts with short notice and work over-time from time to time.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and the ability to prioritize important tasks.
- Greet, screen, record and allow visitors and employees admittance to the site in accordance with company procedures.
- Monitor security systems and/or environmental systems and investigate and/or report any incidents.
- Report all unauthorized persons to the proper authorities and initiate action to protect employees, company property, and physical site.
- Ensure the physical safety and security of the facility by enforcing company policies and procedures
- Provide a deterrent and detection factor for wrongful activity; conducts patrols and monitors the status of the physical security measures; and monitors the critical building systems.
- Conduct walking patrols of the interior and exterior campus.
- Document all security department activity and generate incident reports as necessary.
- Monitor facility equipment and alarms during tours and report equipment failure, reset alarms as instructed and/or assist in minor repair as directed.
- Ability to answer and operate phones and other communication equipment to provide effective communication with facilities, operations and emergency personnel.
- Contact and coordinate emergency personnel when necessary.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have a clean criminal record & Drug screen.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Medical insurance with company paid premiums
- Optional Dental & Vision Plan
- Group term life insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings with Company Matching