*Needham, Ma - FULL Time Security Officer Position - $13.25/HR
Guardsmark, LLC - Immediate Openings - $13.25 PER HOUR -Needham, MA 02027*
Guardsmark, LLC is an international company headquartered in New York, employing exceptional men and women as security professionals across the country. Currently we are seeking career-minded applicants in the following area:
- MUST HAVE AN EXISTING SECRET OR TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE TO BE CONSIDERED.
- PLEASE READ ENTIRE POSTING BEFORE RESPONDING
- MUST HAVE FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE AND BE ABLE TO WORK 4PM - MIDNIGHT SHIFT, MIDNIGHT - 8AM SHIFT AND WEEKENDS
- MUST HAVE A LICENSE AND GOOD DRIVING RECORD
NEEDHAM, MA - FULL TIME position available. Interested applicants must have excellent customer service, communication, computer skills, a driver's license and reliable transportation. In addition, you must have a flexible schedule and be able to work weekends and holidays. Desirable candidates will be able to work a variety of different shifts.
- Must have a valid driver's license with unrestricted times of operation
- Must have a clean criminal record and be able to pass an FBI background check
- Must be able to obtain and retain an Top Secret Security Clearance
- Must have a clean criminal record & Drug screen.
- Must have a High School Diploma or a GED
- Must be a United State Citizen
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend the English language fluently
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to communicate tactfully & politely
- Must have computer skills and be familiar with Microsoft Windows, Word, Outlook & Excel
- Must be able to walk or stand for periods in excess of three hours
- Must be able to quickly climb multiple flights of stairs
- Must be able to perform CPR & First Aid
- Must be able to lift 45 pounds
- Greet, screen, record and allow visitors and employees admittance to the site in accordance with company procedures.
- Monitor security systems and/or environmental systems and investigate and/or report any incidents.
- Report all unauthorized persons to the proper authorities and initiate action to protect employees, company property, and physical site.
- Ensure the physical safety and security of the facility by enforcing company policies and procedures
- Provide a deterrent and detection factor for wrongful activity; conducts patrols and monitors the status of the physical security measures; and monitors the critical building systems.
- Conduct walking patrols of the interior and exterior campus.
- Document all security department activity and generate incident reports as necessary.
- Monitor facility equipment and alarms during tours and report equipment failure, reset alarms as instructed and/or assist in minor repair as directed.
- Ability to answer and operate phones and other communication equipment to provide effective communication with facilities, operations and emergency personnel.
- Contact and coordinate emergency personnel when necessary.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Free Uniforms
- Group term life insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings with Company Match
- Paid vacation
Wellesley Roxbury Newton Dedham Norwood Framingham Waltham Quincy Brockton
Indeed - 5 months ago