Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO / PPC & Social Media)
Please note that this is a technical position that requires prior experience with digital marketing and SEO focused tools. All applicants should have experience working with tracking and analytical software. Candidates without these requirements will be ignored.
1855 New Highway
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Huemor Designs LLC is seeking a versatile digital marketing expert to join our team!
Huemor is a start-up studio-style creative agency from Long Island, New York. We pride ourselves on being flexible, innovative, and on the fore-front of new digital trends.
Our work environment is casual, but professional. We operate in a highly collaborative environment (no cubicles or walls and each team member has equal say on our projects) We believe that everyone has something to lend to the project and these differing view points lead to a more powerful end product.
What we're looking for in a candidate
We're looking for an individual who is a self-starter and a problem solver. Someone who is constantly keeping an eye out for evolving digital trends and willing to adapt to new techniques. Please note that this is an in-house, full time position. Remote applicants need not apply.
- Keyword research and analysis
- Ad copy writing and testing, ad bidding & budget tracking.
- Make data driven decisions by analyzing and reporting on click rates, conversion, ad expenses, and overall campaign performance.
- Ensure analytics and various tracking measures implemented to track attribution, goal setting, split test experiments, conversions, tests, etc.
- Provide regular campaign assessments with performance reports.
- Execute website SEO strategy.
- Create and execute link-building strategies.
- Do keyword research and write website copy.
- Foster blogger relationships to get mentions on other websites for our products/services.
- Create and execute strategies across platforms including social media.
- Keep abreast of new technologies as needed to ensure ongoing competitiveness in the search engine marketing space.
- Create and distribute SEO-focused press releases.
- Research and recommend web advertising and lead generation opportunities
- Analysis techniques to improving campaign performance
- Event Tracking & Virtual Pageviews
- Configuration and Administration of Google Analytics
- Content Experiments (A/B tests).
Ideal candidates Skills Requirements
- Prior experience with PPC is required, as well as a successful track record.
- Prior experience with search engine optimization.
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Proven results with growing Search and Contextual ads.
- Strong writing, editing skills and communication skills.
- Experience in advertising, market research, domain experience is preferred.
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment, make decisions quickly, manage simultaneous projects is a must.
Please attach 2-3 brief case studies detailing how your digital marketing efforts have improved a brands presence, and resume to: jobs(at)huemor.me