*Art Director (Full Time)
1855 New Highway
Farmingdale, NY 11735
HUEMOR™ is seeking a Graphic Design Intern to join our team!
Huemor is a start-up studio-style creative agency from Long Island, New York. We pride ourselves on being flexible, innovative, and on the fore-front of new digital trends.
Our work environment is casual but professional. We operate in a highly collaborative environment (no cubicles or walls and each team member has an equal say on our projects) We believe that everyone has something to lend to the project and these differing view points lead to a more powerful end product.
As a Graphic Design Intern you will work with our creative director, project manager, and junior designers on various projects.
What will you do?
- Work hand in hand with our creative and marketing teams
- Assist in the creation of print related work
- Assist in the creation of web related work
- Assist with photo editing and manipulation
- Participate in project brain storming sessions
- Producing print and digital design Work
What are the requirements?
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite CS5+ (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is an absolute must!)
- 3rd or 4th year of university design program preferred
Who Are You?
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are a creative problem solver
- You are genuinely passionate about what you do
- You are eager to learn new things and face new challenges
- You are detail oriented, but process agnostic, you care about the end product over all other things
Please answer the following questions and attach it to your application along with your resume.
- In 1-2 sentences, tell us why you want to work at HUEMOR™.
- Tell us about yourself in one compelling sentence.
- Please include a cover letter and detailed resume.
- Please provide a portfolio (portfolio website preferred)
- We are currently soliciting candidates authorized to work in the U.S. at this time.
Please note this is an unpaid internship being offered to current students or recent graduates seeking experience in an agency environment.