The Hampton Inn of Louisville Colorado is now hiring for a full time Guest Service Agent.
Hampton Inn of Louisville Colorado is a Stonebridge property. Stonebridge Companies operate over 42 hotels in the United States comprising over 6,500 guest rooms. We hold franchise licenses with Hilton Hotels, Marriott International, Starwood Hotels and Resorts and InterContinental Hotel Group. Our brands include aloft, Courtyard, Doubletree Hotel, Embassy Suites, Fairfield Inn and Suites, Hampton Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Homewood Suites, Residence Inn, Sheraton Hotel and SpringHill Suites. Headquartered near Denver, Colorado, our corporate staff of 60 associates provides complete services in both business development and hotel management. We employ over 1,600 associates throughout the United States.
-This is an entry level position with an extensive 4 day training program.
-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate the front desk according to standard operating procedures and with exceptional guest service.
- Operate with accuracy the reservation system, check-in and checkout system and credit card system.
- Check registration (folio) cards for completeness, accuracy, and legibility.
- Maintain accurate cash sheet. Responsible for cash drawer balancing.
- Operate the switchboard and disperse calls as required by your shift. Take guest messages and faxes with accuracy, always noting the date and time of message. Repeat message back to caller to assure the accuracy of the message. Use message light to tell guests that they have a message waiting.
- Know emergency procedures and how to respond.
- Never say a guest’s room number out loud.
- Be knowledgeable of hotel promotions.
- Know room rate. Also know the amenities of the rooms so you can inform guests of what to expect in their rooms.
- Know physical makeup of building-exterior and interior. Know where the closest shopping, convenience store and gas station is.
- Complete daily reports, audits correspondences etc. as required by your shift.
- Keep lobby and office area clean at all times,
- Set wake-up calls as dictated by your shift.
- Prepare room status sheet for housekeeping and update housekeeping on rooms available to clean as guests checkout or leave for the day.
- Take and confirm credit cards for validity and acceptability.
- Lock and secure area if leaving the front desk, even if it is for a moment!
- Create incident reports for guest injuries / issues when required.
- Answer all calls within three (3) rings. All calls are to be answered in a “scripted” manner.
- Take and record reservations with accuracy. Confirm as requested.
- Resolve guest complaints.
- Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time, and observes prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with standards.
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the position.
If you are interested in this position please go online to https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SBCOS&cws=1&rid=510 and fill out application. If you have any questions you can contact the Front Office Manager, Tawnya Salvini at 303-666-7700
Indeed - 4 months ago