The Hampton Inn of Louisville Colorado is now hiring for a part time Maintenance Attendant.
Hampton Inn of Louisville Colorado is a Stonebridge property. Stonebridge Companies operate over 42 hotels in the United States comprising over 6,500 guest rooms. We hold franchise licenses with Hilton Hotels, Marriott International, Starwood Hotels and Resorts and InterContinental Hotel Group. Our brands include aloft, Courtyard, Doubletree Hotel, Embassy Suites, Fairfield Inn and Suites, Hampton Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Homewood Suites, Residence Inn, Sheraton Hotel and SpringHill Suites. Headquartered near Denver, Colorado, our corporate staff of 60 associates provides complete services in both business development and hotel management. We employ over 1,600 associates throughout the United States.
The purpose of a MAINTENANCE ATTENDANT I is to perform routine property and equipment repairs and preventative maintenance, monitor utilities and assist in ensuring the safety of guests and associates in compliance with all corporate and brand standards and all federal, state and local laws.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds in a courteous and timely manner to all guests’ questions, complaints or requests.
- Performs maintenance and repair work on the interior and exterior of building, hotel rooms and contents, laundry and kitchen/refrigeration equipment, lighting, heating/air conditioning (HVAC) ventilation, water treatment systems and swimming pools.
- Conduct inspections for Preventative Maintenance needs.
- Ensure the security of inventory such as tools, supplies, equipment, furniture, televisions, etc.
- Replenish supplies in a timely and efficient manner, minimizing waste and ensuring that equipment is prepared and operational for the next shift.
- Completes assigned work orders in a timely manner and within specifications.
- Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention.
- Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time, and observes prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with standards.
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies. Other competencies may be required.
Associate demonstrates a high QUALITY of work:
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Provides the best possible service to clients and customers.
Associate demonstrates acceptable PRODUCTIVITY standards
- Meets or exceeds productivity standards.
- Produces adequate volume of work efficiently in a specific time.
Associate demonstrates excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
- Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Demonstrates the desire and ability to provide high quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
Associate demonstrates INITIATIVE
- Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Includes appropriate people in decision-making.
Associate demonstrates ACCOUNTABILITY for their job performance
- Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Performs work with little or no supervision; works independently.
- Can be relied upon regarding task completion and follow up.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) and six months to one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Working knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, painting, HVAC work and masonry. Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to interpret and perform basic math functions.
Ability to interpret and perform basic computer functions.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES
Possess or have ability to obtain Pool Certificate, CPR and AED within 6 months of hire.
If you are interested in this position please go online to https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SBCOS&cws=1&rid=424 and fill out application. If you have any questions you can contact the Front Office Manager, Tawnya Salvini at 303-666-7700