The Hampton Inn of Louisville Colorado is now hiring for a part time Rooms Attendant.
Hampton Inn of Louisville Colorado is a Stonebridge property. Stonebridge Companies operate over 42 hotels in the United States comprising over 6,500 guest rooms. We hold franchise licenses with Hilton Hotels, Marriott International, Starwood Hotels and Resorts and InterContinental Hotel Group. Our brands include aloft, Courtyard, Doubletree Hotel, Embassy Suites, Fairfield Inn and Suites, Hampton Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Homewood Suites, Residence Inn, Sheraton Hotel and SpringHill Suites. Headquartered near Denver, Colorado, our corporate staff of 60 associates provides complete services in both business development and hotel management. We employ over 1,600 associates throughout the United States.
-This is an entry level position, 3-5 days a week.
The purpose of a ROOM ATTENDANT is to fully clean guest rooms for stay-overs and check outs, ensuring that brand standards and guest expectations are met or exceeded.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Replace linens on beds and replenish guest room supplies.
- Empties and cleans wastebaskets, dishwasher, refrigerator and ashtrays as appropriate for room type.
- Clean bathrooms and replenish bathroom amenities.
- Provide necessary linen and room amenities to guests in accordance with brand standards.
- Leave the guest room in uniform arrangement as determined by management and make sure the door is closed and the room is locked.
- Report any damage, hazards, and/or needed repairs to management immediately.
- Return any items found in guest rooms, hallways, or back of the house to the Housekeeping department as a lost and found item and writing: the date, where it was found, description of the item, and the name of the person who found it.
- Responsible for keys signed out for the shift.
- Complete any projects or requests developed by the management team.
- Replaces light bulbs (if necessary).
- Restock cart at end of shift and organize the linen closet to prepare for the next day.
- Other housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Performs all duties in accordance with brand standards and with emphasis on meeting or exceeding guest expectations.
- Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time, and observes prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with standards.
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies. Other competencies may be required.
Associate demonstrates a high QUALITY of work:
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Provides the best possible service to clients and customers.
Associate demonstrates acceptable PRODUCTIVITY standards
- Meets or exceeds productivity standards.
- Produces adequate volume of work efficiently in a specific time.
Associate demonstrates excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
- Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Demonstrates the desire and ability to provide high quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
Associate demonstrates INITIATIVE
- Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Includes appropriate people in decision-making.
Associate demonstrates ACCOUNTABILITY for their job performance
- Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Performs work with little or no supervision; works independently.
- Can be relied upon regarding task completion and follow up.
If you are interested in this position please go online to https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SBCOS&cws=1&rid=453 and fill out application. If you have any questions you can contact the Front Office Manager, Tawnya Salvini at 303-666-7700