Hindsite 20/20 is currently looking for individuals who are interested in a career as a real estate professional and who may be a fit for our unique team of experts. We are seeking those without prior real estate experience as well as current agents seeking a better experience. If you have a background in Architecture, Accounting, Business, Education, Finance, Healthcare/Nursing, Customer Service, Law, Sales or other industries where trust and personal relationships are important we would like to talk to you.
At Hindsite our primary commitment is to "do real estate right" by taking care of the needs and concerns of our clients. We work exclusively by referral. This compels us to focus our energy on our clients who know us, like us, and trust us and not focus on the next "lead." By over-delivering and exceeding the expectations of our clients, we are able to maintain trusting, long-term relationships.
Hindsite offers you more than a chance to sell real estate. We offer a unique and proven business model, where team members can grow personally, flourish professionally, and prosper financially. We are a full-service real estate firm that believes in a team approach and provides full-time professional staff support to all our agents.
Did you know?
- 85% of all Realtors go out of business within the first three years.
- 50% of the remaining Realtors go out of business within five years.
- 84% of Hindsite agents are making more than $100,000 annually within four years.
The real estate industry is a competitive business, where 92% of all the income is earned by only 11% of all the Realtors. We can teach you how to reach and stay in the top 10% of real estate professionals year after year. No other agency in Austin can make this offer.
- A network of people that know you, like you, and trust you
- High regard for long-term relationships
- Close attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet and work with clients promptly
- The ability to complete the Texas pre-licensing course and state exam
The real estate industry is exciting and ever-changing, however one thing remains constant: those Realtors that can create, build, and maintain relationships -- and have the ambition to rigorously learn -- will prosper.
If you are interested in learning more about our unique philosophy, please submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you.