Hindsite 20/20 is currently looking for individuals who are interested in a career as a real estate professional and who may be a fit for our unique team of experts. We are primarily seeking those with no prior real estate experience, so if you have a background in Accounting, Business, Education, Finance, Healthcare/Nursing, Hospitality, Law, Marketing, Retail, Sales, or anything else, we would like to talk to you (we will also speak with experienced agents who are a match).
Hindsite’s primary commitment is to "do real estate right" by taking care of the needs and concerns of our clients. We work exclusively by referral. This compels us to focus our energy on our clients who know us, like us, and trust us – and not focus on the next "lead". By over-delivering and exceeding the expectations of our clients, we are able to maintain trusting, long-term relationships.
Hindsite offers you more than a chance to sell real estate. We offer a unique and proven business model, where team members can grow personally, flourish professionally, and prosper financially. We are a full-service real estate firm that believes in a team approach and provides full-time professional staff support to all our agents.
Did you know…?
- 85% of all Realtors go out of business within the first three years.
- 50% of the remaining Realtors go out of business within five years.
- 84% of Hindsite agents are making more than $100,000 annually within four years.
The real estate industry is a competitive business, where 92% of all the income is earned by only 11% of all the Realtors. We can teach you how to reach and stay in the top 10% of real estate professionals year after year. No other agency in Austin can make this offer.
- A joy for learning
- Highest integrity
- High regard for long-term relationships
- Close attention to detail
- Tech/Internet savvy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to complete the Texas pre-licensing course and state exam or licensed agent in good standing with a local board
- Ability to meet and work with clients promptly
The real estate industry is exciting and ever-changing, however one thing remains constant: those Realtors that can create, build, and maintain relationships -- and have the ambition to rigorously learn -- will prosper.
If you are interested in learning more about our unique philosophy, please submit your resume, cover letter, and contact information.
We look forward to hearing from you.