Position: Senior Java, J2EE Developers (2 Positions) - Direct Client
Location: Long Island, NY
Duration: Long Term (Full time or 3 Years contract with a great possibility of further extension)
Interview: Phone + In-person Face to Face. (Face to Face Interview is must after the phone round)
We are looking for 2 Strong traditional Senior Java, J2EE Middleware Developers to start immediately in Long Island, NY to work with our direct client where we are implementing the project. We already have a team of 8 consultants working at this location and need to add 2 more. We are open to full time W2, Corp to Corp, 1099, H-1B Visa or direct hire. Any help needed in H-1B filing, H-1B Transfer, Extension or Stamping will be provided.
Only Local Candidates required as Face to Face Interview is must.
An immediate interview is assured for the right candidate. Please make sure that the resume is a 100% match to the skills required below.
The role is for a senior Java J2EE developer who will help implement inventive solutions for a large-scale online Ecommerce project, in conjunction with a global development team.
- Minimum 8 Year of Strong Java/J2EE development experience including Core Java (1.5 or
above), JSP, Servlets, JMS and other J2EE technologies for large complex systems with
emphasis on middleware server side development
- Hands on development experience with traditional JSP, Servlet, XML, XSLT, DTD, DOM,
SAX Parsers (WOODSTOX preferred), JMS, Active MQ
- Strong conceptual understanding of Object oriented Design and development.
- Experience using various Java (J2SE and J2EE)Design Patterns.
- Experience with Spring or any other web development Framework
- Must have Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based application development experience
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) is a big plus
- 3-5 years of strong hands-on development experience with MS SQL Server or/and Oracle.
- Strong in TSQL or/and PL/SQL programming including the Stored Procedures
- Experience designing on-line Content Management web applications is highly preferred.
- Any Experience designing and developing applications with Search Engine is big plus.
- Build release experience with ANT and or Maven.
HIRING MANAGER NOTE: Need strong technical candidates with excellent communication, Great Attitude, A passion to learn new and challenging technologies and long term commitment to work on project for next 3 years.
Great team and an excellent environment to work with peers to support and no pressure and. This position is good for some one who is looking for a stability for next 2-3 years.
Highly prefer local or east coast candidates who can relocate to Long Island to work on this long term project for next many years.
Submit resume via Indeed
Fax: 1 866 515 6599