1. A Great character with an enjoyable presence.
2. A desire and goal of having a joy full heart / attitude.
3. A desire to serve all team members and customers beyond their expectations.
4. A hard work ethic with a Can Do Attitude who is self-motivated.
5. A desire and ability to work in a safe manner. [ please report all injuries asap]
Service / duties: To utilize the job paper work to assemble the custom cabinets that are in your kanban / area in an efficient and accurate manner.
How we do this!
1. Review job paper work.
2. Divide the work up in to equal takt times.
3. Pre assemble all items before shipping.
4. Prep for finishing as needed.
5. Quality check size and details with the plans.
6. Put in storage.
Measurement’s: Ask and confirm weekly.
1. Are you having fun yet? How is it going?
2. Did you complete all jobs on time with 100% accuracy?
3. Is your work area clean and neat?
4. What is your average ln ft of die wall per man hour? Separate per wood or laminate and reveals.
5. Did the team work together?
6. Have you been able to increase you speed and accuracy.
7. What improvement do we need to make?
Presences / Dress
1. Attire must be neat and clean! No shirts with offensive writing or graphics.
2. You must present yourself to our customer with a smile and a positive attitude.
3. All contacts with our customers must be with a heart of service in a positive and uplifting manner.