Our e-commerce company has an immediate opening for a self-motivated, talented, front-end UX/UI Web Designer looking to work full-time and onsite. Following the direction set by the UX team, the ideal candidate should deliver creative expertise, maintain aesthetic consistency, and apply graphics to products, collateral, promotional materials, and icons consistent with the brand vision. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment on a variety of stimulating projects.
- At least 3 years of experience and a proven track record of designing user-friendly and appealing user interfaces.
- A portfolio demonstrating your design experience.
- Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS and XML.
- Familiarity with APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Maps, etc.
- Solid understanding of layout, typography, color and other design principles.
- Comfort with layout and design applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash.
- Able to take a holistic approach to web design that takes user flows, goals and page states into account.
- Able to craft clean, usable experiences for web and mobile browsers.
- Bachelor's degree in web/multimedia design or related field.
- Experience in the e-commerce or travel industries.
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices.
GotoBus and TakeTours are leading online marketplaces for inter-city bus trips, tours, sightseeing, vacation packages, shows, and hotels. GotoBus.com is an online booking system that allows travelers to quickly compare bus schedules, prices, and pickup/drop-off locations for over 300 bus companies. TakeTours.com is one of the fastest-growing ticketing services for worldwide bus tours and vacation packages on the Internet.
GotoBus® and TakeTours® are federally registered trademarks of IvyMedia Corporation.
Compensation: Competitive salary and excellent benefits (health & dental ins., 401K).
Recruiters, please don't contact about this job post.
Indeed - 8 months ago