The Sales Representative role at JEMSU™ is critical to the success of our organization. It is an exciting opportunity to be part of a highly motivated sales team in an extremely fast-paced and rapidly changing internet marketing environment. The ideal candidate is ambitious and seeks a challenging work environment, as well as possesses the desire to contribute to the growth of our company.
- Meet or exceed monthly lead generation goals
- Responsible for creating (prospecting) and managing a pipeline via outbound efforts
- Capture accurate and complete lead and customer information in our custom CRM
- Become knowledgeable on all JEMSU™ services. Must really like and enjoy marketing and business development
- Determine what messaging / key points resonates for different types of customers and adapt the sales "pitch" accordingly
- As someone interacting with leads and customers constantly, identify trends in product requests and feed that info back to JEMSU™ management.
- Fully understand and use JEMSU™ customers success stories and case studies
- Fully understand the competitive landscape of SEO and Internet Marketing.
- Outbound sales experience, with a track record of progression and results
- Passion and high aptitude for internet marketing.
- Commitment to quality, accuracy, and consistency
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt even faster
- Strengths in customer service, problem solving, and time management
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Be proactive and creative in terms of problem solving
- A logical and strategic mindset
- 90 day evaluation period
- Base Compensation Depends on Experience
- Reocurring Commission
- Additional monthly bonuses based on performance of company and employee are possible
- On the job training in multiple online marketing channels
- At the conclusion of the evaluation period a full employment contract may be offered
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard