Job Title: Assistant Manager, PIC, Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Person In Charge
Hours: Not Specified
Pay Type: Hourly
Location: Stores throughout 10/210 Corridor from Rosemead Blvd. to Rancho Cucamonga
“Jimmy John's, you've FINALLYYYYY made it to Los Angeles! I have been waiting a VERY long time for you!” – Kelly M., yelp.com
That’s right JJ’s is finally coming to Southern California! Come be a part of the gourmet sandwich shop that’s dominated the Midwest and East Coast. Atlas, Inc is putting together a team of ambitious and enthusiastic assistant managers, people in charge (PIC’s), and managers that want to get in on the ground floor with plenty of opportunity to move up. We’ve signed for 22+ stores throughout So. Cal and need qualified individuals to help build our JJ’s empire!
If you are looking to work in a fast paced environment, love speed, and love bonuses then Atlas has the perfect job for you. You’ll learn how serve and deliver “freaky fast” sandwiches while selling a ton of pickles and keeping an exceptionally clean store.
Atlas is a company that focuses on team development and culture while providing an environment for committed team members to flourish. We’ve helped develop several franchises and have a history of creating award winning operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing all areas of the operations during scheduled shifts which includes on the spot decision making, supporting the staff, full interaction with the guest, ensuring that the guest needs are our main focus while enforcing standards for personal performance.
- Help Assess staffing needs recruit staff.
- Learn to monitor purchasing, storage, preparation, cooking, handling and additionally serving of all food beverage products to make sure correct recipe, portion and additionally specification standards
- Act as support system for all areas of the restaurant
- Help train new hires
- Maintain spotlessly clean safe restaurant at all times
- Ensure highest quality levels of products hospitality
- Lead live by passion, respect, integrity, determination, and also excellence.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Extremely detailed oriented.