Want to be part of something remarkable? Can you think outside and inside the box?
Message Logix, Inc. d/b/a K12 Alerts® was recently patented for its emergency messaging system for schools and higher education which empowers school officials to send real-time parent notifications. We service schools, colleges and municipalities nationwide.
We are looking for a bright individual who is outgoing, energetic, a people person and wants to be part of something that makes a difference in peoples lives.
Recent College Grads/Graduate Students are also welcome to apply
Description of traits and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Have a passion for new technology, have a smartphone and like to learn new software
- Feel you can make online presentations with spirit and enthusiasm!
- You are friendly, approachable and outgoing and love technology
- Setup/run client appointments for product demos, Webinars (WebEx or GoToMeeting)
- Assist with preparing proposals (use our Word templates)
- You have a good head for understanding and anticipating how decisions are made
- You understand that the customer/prospect comes first (help them to be a success)
- You want to be part of a growing company that runs like a startup
- Perform web-based training of new customers or onsite when required
- Ability to perform well under pressure and attention to detail
- Great time management skills
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Run tradeshow demonstrations 4 times per year
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- Strong organizational skills and a high attention to detail
- Be proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Comfortable in ever changing environment as we grow
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Prior presentation experience with software services a plus
Our main websites: www.k12alerts.com and www.campusalerts.com
Full-time positions available.
Base salary, commissions and performance bonus structure