Join a leader in the housing industry and make your mark! KEPHART community :: planning :: architecture is seeking a Marketing Assistant to assist with various marketing and administrative functions for our firm.
Job Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Create and maintain stock of marketing collateral, including project datasheets, eblasts, and tradeshow materials.
- Coordinate events including meetings, speaking engagements, and trade shows.
- Develop marketing literature, ensuring valid, current and accurate content.
- Maintain and update company website.
- Assist in the execution of marketing and public relations programs.
- Maintain company database of client and associate contacts.
- Assist architectural staff with the writing of blogs and post on company website.
- Maintain marketing files and database of marketing materials.
- Write and post content on social media sites.
- Attend and participate in after-hours marketing events as necessary.
- Create PowerPoint presentations for professional speaking events.
- Use firm databases to retrieve and refine data in support of marketing requests.
- Provide administrative and marketing support for the firm’s Leadership Team.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Perform and complete other marketing related responsibilities and projects as necessary.
Qualified Candidates Must Have:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Architecture
- 2+ years relative experience performing the responsibilities noted above
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- Graphic design skills
- Experience using WordPress a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
KEPHART provides a fun working environment where innovation, communication, and teamwork are rooted in our office culture. We offer an excellent compensation and a benefits package.
Indeed - 22 months ago
“Everyone deserves a well-designed place to live” is the philosophy that drives us to create innovative, award-winning...