Lippert Heilshorn & Associates, Inc. (LHA) is a full service Investor Relations firm seeking an Account Coordinator/Office Manager for its San Francisco office. The Account Coordinator/Office Manager will join a small group of seasoned IR Practitioners to manage non-healthcare (telecom, high-tech, clean tech, industrial, consumer products) clients in its growing San Francisco office. Position requires strong Microsoft Office skills, attention to detail, a proactive approach to team work, and a sense of humor.
Candidate must have excellent communication skills to help foster a positive working culture and assist the account leads in developing and implementing IR programs. A minimum of two years in office experience is required. LHA offers competitive compensation. EOE
o Phones – answer & direct incoming calls
o Order and manage office supplies & manage mail distribution
o Liaison to NY office on client information and conference call/meetings calendar:
o Maintain files on vendor receipts, invoices, client information, building management correspondence, etc.
o Maintain office calendar in Outlook
o Social Media - Create and post social media on client news and updates (i.e. after most client press releases cross the wire)
o LHA Website - Manage updates to company website (i.e. adding new team members to team page, adding monthly perspective page)
o Manage press release distributions
o Manage earnings logistics: call set-up, administration, follow-up
o Meeting and conference coordination – client meetings confirmation, travel/transportation arrangements, itinerary list management/distribution
o Maintain investor contact database
o Assist account leads with various projects involving BigDough, Bloomberg, Internet research, etc.
- Courteous, polite, personable
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Works well under stress and thrives in an active work environment
- Organized, efficient, attention to detail
- Takes a proactive approach to duties/responsibilities
- Team player
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Economics, Communications, or other relevant field, or commensurate experience
- MS Word proficiency: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Experience working in a professional environment
- Interest in Wall Street, corporate communications and financial services