MD² of San Francisco is a primary care office made up of two distinguished physicians and their staff, who deliver the highest quality of care to a small number of families in a private and beautiful office setting. We are looking for a seasoned LPXT or Radiology Technician with MA experience with outstanding interpersonal skills for a full time position. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who truly enjoys taking care of patients and desires a slower, more focused pace.
1. Ensure the highest level of empathy, kindness and understanding in delivering patient care.
2. Contribute to the professional atmosphere required by the physicians and staff.
3. Maintain the strictest level of patient confidentiality.
4. Assist the practice in delivering the highest level of operation and clinical standards.
5. Ensure effective, ongoing communication between practice physicians/staff and corporate leadership.
6. Develop relationships with key specialists in order to facilitate patient care.
1. Must be a seasoned professional; primary practice / clinic experience is desired.
2. Operate x-ray equipment and provide excellent images to physicians
3. Current radiologic certification required and other clinical skills a plus.
4. Appreciation of the unique nature of our healthcare delivery and related demands.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Strong interpersonal skills and highly developed listening ability.
7. Ability to draw blood with ease.
8. Ability to perform or become proficient with spirometry, EKG, audiogram and stress tests.
9. Able and willing to comply with company and industry operational standards and requirements.
10. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
11. Aptitude for operation of and troubleshooting computer software programs.
12. Ability to work as an effective member of a team.
13. Demonstrated integrity, professional maturity and leadership skills.
14. Valid drivers license and ability to make house/office calls.
MD² offers a rewarding work environment with a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package.
To apply to this position please reply with a copy of your resume.