Madonna OB/GYN, a private physician group is seeking a full-time front office manager to oversee the clerical functions of the practice. Applicants should have strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Applicant must be a self motivated multi-tasker with an ability to resolve problems efficiently.
Responsibilities to include:
- Day to Day operations of the practice
- Clerical staff recruitment, training, performance evaluation
- Scheduling for physician on-call
- Oversee physician office schedule for the practice to ensure efficient patient flow and optimize provider efficiency.
- Adjustments and review in our payroll system (ADP)
- Coordination of office operations and development of a satellite office.
- Supply ordering
- Coordination with clinical supervisor and staff
- Provide efficient communication for the office; including staff and provider meetings.
- Coordinate practice marketing, social media and website updates with marketing company
- Assist with provider recruitment.
- Fill in for clerical staff as needed in all job roles.
- Assist with billing concerns and facilitate escalated patient complaints.
- Willingness to grow with the practice and be involved in community networking functions.
- Credentialing and tracking of provider CEU's.
- Other duties as assigned by the director
Minimum associates degree in related field required
Prior outpatient office experience required (OB/GYN preferred)
Familiarity with Medent and/or EMR (Preferred)
Must have a willingness to learn templates to assist the providers
Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook required
Some travel required
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual!