About McAlister's Deli
People today crave fresh tastes, quick service and a welcoming friendly atmosphere where they can relax over a leisurely lunch or eat and run. That's what McAlister's Deli® delivers, with a special touch that's uniquely our own. You'll see it in our menu, in our service and in our faces. You'll also see it in our food, with premium ingredients like Black Angus roast beef, Black Forest ham, caramelized onions, brie cheese, roasted corn & poblano pepper relish and artisan breads like baguette and ciabatta.
As soon as you enter, you'll be greeted by our unique menu filled with a wide variety of sandwiches, giant spuds, entrée salads, soups, sweets and of course our signature Famous Sweet Tea. Everything at McAlister's is hand made fresh just for you right when you order it. Get your Famous Sweet Tea at the counter and starts sipping on that while you relax in our dining area. And there's no need to get up when your order is ready, our servers will bring the food to your table, as well as any other little extras you may need. It's all part of the McAlister's touch.
Don't have time to come in and eat? McAlister's makes it easy to call in orders to go, and online ordering is available at many locations. We cater every type of occasion from office meetings to family reunions to major social events.
McAlister's Deli that is opening a restaurant in Dublin, Ohio. We are seeking candidates that are proven restaurant stars who are capable of assuming additional responsibilities. We are a company that believes in offering the best service to our guest and the best working conditions to our employees. We will strive to be the best operator in the McAlister's system.
Top Perks of managing at McAlister's Deli are:
- Scheduled a 50 hour work week, with two days off a week to be with our friends and families.
- We have ideal hours of operation. . .no late night bar closings!
- Plenty of opportunity for advancement!
- Great atmosphere and your free meal will always be delicious!
- Excellent health benefits, and a lucrative "for-real" BONUS program.
Requirements for this position include:
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Achieves optimal performance from employees by communicating job expectations, scheduling, counseling, coaching, enforcing policies and procedures and performing appraisal reviews.
- Controls costs by monitoring portion control, food preparation; minimizing waste and examing variances.
- Maintains a safe, secure and healthy environment by establishing, following and enforcing all federal and state, as well as McAlister's Deli sanitation standards and procedures.
- Maintain restaurant ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, dinnerware, food presentation and overall interior and exterior building appearance.
Good quality of life