Our organization is seeking a motivated and experienced grant writer (proven track record of success) for our Telehealth Services throughout central Alabama. We are a Non-profit Telemedical provider. The grants we would be applying for would directly go to the utilization and support of our Telemedical Program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with CTO through the entire contract
- Manage the research, writing and submission of all grant applications
- Ensure applications are well-written, accurate and compliant with the requirements of the funding opportunities with minimal supervision and completed in a timely manner.
- Generates letters of intent and supporting documentation in response to Telehealth and Telemedical grant opportunities
- Analyzing Telehealth grant requirements in order to write, answer, organize and submit grant applications
- Researching product specific information and applying research for Telehealth grants
- Distinguish and identify funding opportunities...
Indeed - 19 months ago
Mobicare provides services for physicians and medical facilities throughout central Alabama at no out-of-pocket cost to patients. We provide...