When you join Moorehead Communication / The Cellular Connection, you are joining a family whose ultimate goal is to offer the best experience in wireless to every customer while enriching the lives of our employees._
Are you ready to start your career in one of the fastest growing industries in the world?
Moorehead Communications, Inc., dba THE CELLULAR CONNECTION is one of the largest VERIZON WIRELESS and DISH NETWORK retailer in the Midwest with over 250+ locations in 20+ states, covering the Greater Midwest, New England, East Coast, and Pacific Northwest. Our reputation since 1991 has been built around exceptional service to our customers.
We are searching for an customer service orientated WIRELESS SALES CONSULTANTS at our Richmond, VA location(s) that want to prove themselves and continue to grow with our company.
Job duties will include:
- Process sales of Verizon Wireless phones and accessories, and DISH Network services
- Develop new and existing customer accounts and services
- Handle service inquiries from customers by providing efficient, courteous customer service and assistance
- Daily and weekly inventory control over all store products and transactions
- Responsible for overall operation and cleanliness of retail store location
- Maintain knowledge of up-and-coming technologies and trends
_Position is paid a base rate plus generous commissions
on the store's gross profit, with a guaranteed wage_
Benefit Package Include:
- Anthem Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Supplemental AFLAC Disability Insurance
- John Hancock 401(k) Retirement Plans w/ company-match contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Company products discounts & Employee Purchase program
- Excellent advancement opportunities!
We are interested in applicants who are seeking a career in a fast-growing industry with a stable company. Successful candidates will receive three days of training which will be held at our Corporate Headquarters in Marion, Indiana, with expenses paid.
To find out more about us, check out our web site at: http://careers.ecellularconnection.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer. Must be drug free.
- High School Diploma/GED; some College or post-Secondary education preferred
- Prior management experience, preferably in the wireless industry (Store Manager only)
- 1 – 3 years Retail or Outside Sales experience
- 1 – 3 years Customer Service experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) fluency a plus!
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong work ethic, outgoing personality, and a positive attitude
- Basic computer proficiency - Microsoft Office, Point-of-Sale, and Customer Service/Tracking software