Multiple^ is revolutionizing the way business owners sell their business. We’re building a multi-sided web platform for business owners, investors and advisors to connect and execute transactions relating to the sale of a business (M&A). We’re a young startup founded and backed by M&A industry veterans and successful entrepreneurs.
We’re looking for a senior developer to take ownership of and drive the technical development of our enterprise web application. You will be:
- Leading all aspects of product engineering, including functionality, design, testing and ongoing deployment
- Delivering a high-quality, stable web application that is responsive to customer needs
- Keeping an eye on the big picture while maintaining a day-to-day development cycle
- Recruiting, training and managing a team of engineers
Desired skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience developing and deploying web applications (full-stack with a focus on the backend)
- 2+ years of experience leading development teams with direct developer management of local and remote teams
- Advanced skills in a web stack (e.g. Ruby on Rails, Python)
- BS in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent experience
We’re located in Chicago’s West Loop neighborhood in our very own loft space. Our office is casual, but we get things done. For the right candidate, the compensation package will include a competitive salary, equity and benefits. Local candidates only.
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
Multiple^ is revolutionizing the way business owners sell their business. We’re building a multi-sided web platform for business...