Full Time Career Opportunity
Financial Service Representative & Financial Planner*
Leading financial service firm seeks a highly motivated individual for business development.
We are immediately seeking experienced and inexperienced Financial Advisor candidates throughout the New York City area.
Our firm focuses on financial services, including strategies for professionals, business owners, senior executives of fortune 500 companies and high net worth clients. Products and services include Comprehensive Financial Advisory Services and Products; Annuities, Mutual Funds, Insurance Products, 529 Plans, Long Term Care and Fee Based Financial Planning among other products and services.
Our independent firm services thousands of clients. Our primary affiliation is with National Life Insurance Company, established in 1848, with a long tradition of financial strength, stability and excellent customer service.
Our associates are among the most respected professionals in the industry. Backing you are the resources of one of the country’s oldest financial institutions such as providing first-class training, state-of-the-art marketing and sales support, and ready access to knowledgeable support people from numerous financial disciplines.
FINANCIAL SERVICES REPRESENTATIVES:
-Are responsible for selling financial products, including mutual funds, life, health, disability and long term care insurance as well as retirement plans and fee based financial planning. Financial Services Representatives provide quality service to policyholders and small business owners.
- Life, Health, Disability, Long Term Care Insurance
- Pension Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Business Planning and Tax Reduction Strategies
- Fee-Based Financial Planning
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive Compensation Plan and Additional Production Bonuses in following years
- Strong renewals & service payouts
- Pension Plan
- Referral Compensation Opportunities
- Top Shelf Benefits Package
- World Class Recognition Trips; not 1099’d to producers (ex: Italy, China, Prague, Hawaii)
- All proprietary lines/products count toward benefits and ERA packages, plus up to 50% of non-prop business counts towards recognition payoffs. (100% for Variable Business)
- Immediately Vested in Residual Income
- Training allowance for financed reps (generous, but with maximum cap) weekly for 4 weeks. With opportunity for an additional 20 week extension. (Initial pay level up to $2,000 monthly). As well as a Bonus Program for qualifying agents for up to 3 years
- Ancillary compensation bonuses that are based on production and performance)
- Residual income opportunities
- Cash balance pension plan (five year vesting schedule)
- 401k plan
- An excellent field health and hospitalization benefit package
-Lead Generation Systems
-High Caliber Marketing System
-State Of The Art Training System (Weekly, Product, Sales, Marketing, Etc.)
-Strong Partnering Culture with Key Mentoring Relationships
-Strategic Business Plan Development Workshops & Study Groups
Requirement: Must obtain your Life & Health License
For securities products and financial planning, must become registered for securities and investment advisory services with Equity Services. Inc.
CHARACTERISTICS OF PEOPLE WHO SUCCEED AS FINANCIAL SERVICES REPRESENTATIVES:
-Enjoy working with people
-Enjoy helping others
-Work well independently
-Motivate/inspire other people
-Explain complex information in simple, easy-to-understand terms
-Value ongoing learning and education
-Possess a track record of success in business, volunteer work, etc.
Please call Emanuela Visone, Recruiting Director at 212-986-0400 ext 5107.
To offer securities and investment advisory services, you are to be appropriately securities registered with Equity Services, Inc., Member www.FINRA.org/ www.SIPC.org, 733 3rd Ave., New York, NY, 10017 (212) 986-0400, Equity Services, Inc., is a Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Adviser affiliate of National Life Insurance Company, (NLIC) Montpelier, Vermont. NLIC is licensed to do business in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. National Life Group is a trade name of National Life Insurance Company and its affiliates. Financial Integrity Strategies is independent of Equity Services, Inc.
Disability and Long Term Care may be offered by agents who are independently contracted with insurers who offer these products. Disability and long term care are not offered or issued by NLIC