- Currently licensed as a registered nurse, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, registered pharmacist, or physician in Massachusetts
- At least two years of experience in his/her profession
- Completion of the DPH approved “Train the Trainer” Program and current certification as a MAP Trainer
- Familiarity with the population served
- Familiarity with ethical and other considerations in the provision of services in the homes of individuals
- Ability to travel independently in SE Massachusetts
- Ability to visit multiple sites on a quarterly basis, provide reports and feedback and follow-up within 30 days
- Ability to be available for re-certifications as necessary
- Will remain current regarding all DPH approved training and testing materials, advisories, policies and other changes through meetings scheduled with a MAP Coordinator, and as determined by DPH.
- Works with the agency MAP Coordinator; reports any changes in policy through written memorandum and ensures that all policies are followed at sites.
- Will visit each site quarterly to conduct an audit of the medication administration program and offer support to the personnel for medication administration activities.
- Will provide written reports and feedback for each site quarterly. Will follow-up in person within 30 days at each site where changes are needed.
- Will provide re-certifications as necessary for all MAP certified personnel.
- Will provide re-training and review as necessary for all MAP certified personnel.
- Will provide initial vital sign education and conduct annual reviews for all MAP certified personnel.
Reports to: Program Director
Compensation: MAP Trainer/Consultant will be employed as an independent contractor. Rate of pay will be $50.00 per hour for time spent on any assignment, including round trip travel time, preparation time and telephone time.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Networks Supported Living Services is a program of Enable, Inc. designed to provide case management to individuals with disabilities,...