The Seery Financial Group of Northwestern Mutual is rapidly expanding. Our office in NYC is currently seeking energetic financial representatives to continue our ambitious growth plan.
Founded in 1857, our company has lived through the Civil War, the Crash of 1929, the Great Depression, two world wars, and numerous recessions. Our experience is extensive. We are well-positioned to help you manage financial risk and achieve financial security in today's complex world.
Northwestern ranks #110 on Fortune’s 500, and was named the “World’s Most Admired” life insurance company in 2011 according to FORTUNE magazine.
We work directly with our clients to deliver consistent and dependable value to them over time through a planning process. Northwestern Mutual and its subsidiaries offer a holistic approach to financial security solutions including life insurance, disability insurance, long-term care insurance, annuities, investment products and advisory products and services.
As a Financial Representative you will build long-lasting relationships, offer guidance and provide solutions to help clients meet their financial goals and objectives. Financial Reps are supported by training programs, mentoring, and unlimited access to resources to assist their clients. Representatives are also supported by a network of specialists who together provide guidance on:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Personal Needs Analysis
- Asset & Income Protection
- Education Funding
- Investment & Advisory Services
- Trust Services
- Estate Analysis
- Retirement Solutions
- Business Needs Analysis
- Employee & Executive Benefits
- Offer a personalized approach to providing customized solutions tailored to each client’s long term financial goals and objectives.
- Provide needs-based analysis to help ensure the client’s needs are met at every life stage, managing financial risk and achieving financial security in the areas of life insurance, disability insurance, long-term care insurance, annuities and investments.
- Create a referral based practice to build your clientele.
While you help provide financial security to your clients, Northwestern Mutual is committed to offering a comprehensive benefit program:
- Medical Coverage
- Retirement Package
- Development Stipends
- Leadership Opportunities
- Sponsorship of Licensing/Designations
- Unlimited Earning Potential
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year institution
- Desires financial success
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated