Certified dental assistant needed for a fun, team oriented and high tech orthodontic/pediatric dental office. A caring environment for the patients, parents and staff.
Full / part time position
Must have at least 1 year experience with orthodontics or pediatric dentistry.
Must enjoy treating kids, communicating well with parents and provide exceptional patient care.
Great employee Benefits - Health Insurance, 401K
Must be highly motivated, energetic, team player, eager to learn and with good interpersonal and social skills.
- Must have at least ONE year of experience in a orthodontic dental office
- Extensive computer skills, dental software, digital systems
- Available to work late afternoons and Saturdays
- Ability to multi-task
- orthodontic/ pediatric training a must
- radiology certification
- Ability to handle front desk tasks a plus
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)