RE/MAX Regional Services
Serving Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Southern Ohio and Southeastern Michigan
We are a team that’s dedicated to RE/MAX Broker success.
- RE/MAX Regional Services (RRS) has been a leading franchise sales and service company for more than 30 years.
- RRS is independently owned and is licensed by RE/MAX, LLC, to award franchises in Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Southeastern Michigan, and Southern Ohio.
- Nearly 300 franchises with 4,000 Agents are already part of RRS.
But that’s only the beginning. RRS does so much more than simply award franchises. We build long-term relationships with Broker/Owners. RRS stands beside Brokers from day one, providing personalized service, local support, all of the resources of the #1 real estate network on the planet, and an innovative Broker development program (BrokerFirst®) that sets us apart from all other franchisors.
This position will be a key member of the RE/MAX field operations team. The duties of the individual in this position will include:
- Provide BrokerFirst leadership, management, and coaching to Franchise owners through ongoing value added interactions and mutual accountability.
- Support RE/MAX offices through 60% travel within designated area of responsibility.
- Promote business development and growth consulting.
- Ensure timely completion of reports and franchise contract documents to include renewals, transfers and terminations.
- Work with other staff members to support office initiatives.
- Interact with franchisees on a regular basis and provide advice/assistance on matters related to growth, profitability, recruiting and retention.
- Lead new franchise implementation once sale is completed.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5-7 years of operations management experience
- Franchise industry, multi-operations management, or business consulting experience preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of small business operation
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience
- Excellent organizational skills, presentation skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate and work simultaneously on multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Ability to prioritize
- High energy, self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently
Salary Range $55-$75K
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Indeed - 8 months ago