REINVENTION, inc. (www.reinventioninc.com), a marketing and innovation consulting firm, solves our Clients’ toughest business challenges while improving their go-to-market capabilities. We’re change agents who commercialize products, build markets, and design proprietary business intelligence tools. Fifty Clients, from Fortune 500 leaders to mid-size technology ventures, have partnered with us to ignite business invention and reinvention. Using REINVENTION's Everyday Inventive and Reinventive Diagnostic Test™, 12 C's of Commercialization Guide™, and Interactive Business Blueprinting Matrix™, we help Clients accelerate growth.
We are seeking a Director of Business Intelligence. The ideal candidate loves data mining to develop actionable insights, solving complex business problems, and building customized BI platforms using Hadoop and NoSQL.
As REINVENTION’s Director of Business Intelligence you will:
- Spearhead Client database architecture development
- Work closely with stakeholders and senior management to identify actionable insights and implement BI design strategies
- Lead Client big data analysis and problem solving
- Consult on the use of qualitative and quantitative research sources/tools and assist in analyzing and developing implications to address Client's business needs
- Help account teams position business intelligence tools with Clients to gain acceptance and utilization
- Increase the adoption, proficiency and application of proprietary models and tools
- Architect and develop new data warehouses and data structures for Clients
- Assist with Client innovation software identification, sourcing, and integration
- Develop and disseminate REINVENTION thought leadership and research on Business Intelligence tactics for mid-size technology companies ($20M - $150M revenues)
The ideal candidate needs to have:
- Experience and desire to solve complex problems of scale
- Experience with the Hadoop stack: Hive, Hadoop as well as NoSQL and other databases
- Superior strategic thinking skills
- Ability to interpret data and make actionable recommendations
- Ability to think both analytically and creatively
- Proven ability to multitask and take initiative given tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Education and experience:
A Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree with 10+ years of hands-on Business Intelligence (BI) design and data architecture experience in a large data environment (within a B2B company or marketing analytics firm) and 5+ years experience leading teams.
Please email us your resume and portfolio of work. If you're brave, send us a link to a Vine™ or Vimeo™ video highlighting your passion for big data and your consulting career goals. See other REINVENTION job postings at: http://www.reinventioninc.com/careers.