- Be able to respond quickly to new losses and carry out the drying or mitigation process on in-process jobs.
- Document the loss and provide all pertinent information to the office for estimating, billing and substantiating the charges.
- Take room measurements, moisture readings and assess the extent of damages.
- Responsible for keeping the client apprised of work schedule, progress and completion of the mitigation phase.
- Must be comfortable working in tight spaces such as attics and crawl spaces. Must be able to wear a respirator and personal protective equipment as needed, and strictly follow safe lifting and safety procedures.
- Work independently, but also be a solid team player.
- Must be physically fit and able to work long hours when needed. Be available for some after hours on call and emergency response.
- Possess excellent people/communication skills and provide outstanding service to our customers.
- Excellent time management skills and multi-tasking ability with a strong work ethic.
- Be very professional and represent the company at all times.
- Committed to safety at all times.
- Positive attitude, dedicated and hard working.
- Must have industry knowledge and experience.
- Residential remodeling, multi-family and insurance disaster restoration preferred.
- Should have IICRC Clean Trust Certifications: WRT, ASD.
- Xactimate estimating ability is a huge bonus but not required.
- $12-18+ / HR starting wage for well qualified technician depending on experience.
- Plus bonuses.
- Must have clean driving record, pass back ground check and drug test.
Indeed - 6 months ago