The Studio Manager performs a full spectrum of duties, ensuring exceptional client service, employee satisfaction and the financial health of the business. The essential duties and responsibilities for the position of the Studio Manager are divided into these categories:
- Possess superior customer service skills and mediate difficult situations with a calm, helpful demeanor
- Take initiative on comment card and client survey procedures, be the contact for issues that need to be investigated
- Ensure that all guests receive a quality, personalized experience.
- Demonstrate calm ability to multi-task in a high pressure environment
Front Desk Manager:
- Oversee day to day operations
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the point of sale and scheduling system and ability to troubleshoot issues as well as communicate with the help desk when necessary
- Monitor all closing reports, check for accuracy, resolve issues that effect closing numbers
- Work assigned shifts at front desk to keep in contact with staff and customers, use that time to identify weak areas and trainable moments for staff
- Monitor all transactions to ensure accuracy
- Assist HR in interviewing for staff positions
- Supervise & coordinate Assistant Manager, Staff and Instructors
- Enter and edit employees schedules, adjust time clocksas needed
- Train, quiz and prep new hires and existing front desk staff
- Delegate tasks, projects and responsibilities to front desk staff
- Set an example by being flexible and punctual in your schedule
- Be accountable for the financial health of the business; profitability and maintaining the Resolute brand and standards are your primary goals
- Assist in calculating and updating weekly, monthly and quarterly business goals, maintain accountability for those goals
- Be accountable for meeting or exceeding revenue projections; proactively manage the business so that possible impediments to meeting goals can be dealt with before they affect revenue numbers
- Understand & Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Special event coordination as directed by the Regional Manager
- Work with the Regional Manager to promote Resolute Fitness
- Help Regional Manager set marketing goals and provide the operational support to achieve them
- Support instructors in their efforts to promote themselves and the business
- Create and track monthly contests and goals for staff (Resolute Rewards)
- Ensure that marketing collateral (offline and online) is up to-date
- Set and attend staff meetings
- Process weekly deposit and take to the bank
- Assist with payroll
- Be the primary contact for the studio
- Delegate and supervise the completion of all maintenance improvements
- Troubleshoot any issues, i.e., broken equipment, damage to building, alarms, issues effecting service etc.
- Be able to forecast schedule, identify problems and solve proactively
- Keep the studio organized, clean and presentable
- Be prepared to work on special projects as assigned
- Prior managerial and/or leadership experience
- Experience in hospitality, luxury brand retail or health & fitness a plus.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and service-oriented outlook.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members, clients and senior management.
- Enthusiasm for fitness with a passion for our services
- Ability to work flexible/non-traditional hours
- Bachelors degree
Indeed - 22 months ago
Resolute Fitness is an Indoor Cycling & Yoga Studio combining entertaining, high-energy, total-body classes with a exceptional customer...