ELECTEK is a premiere service organization, built on an uncompromising set of standards. We offer a turn-key financial, administrative and computer technology solution for not only the construction industry, but all industries. ELECTEK is a recent spin off, and still very involved with SASCO, as it is the base.
SASCO is one of the largest privately held electrical and data contractors in the nation. At SASCO, you can be part of a dynamic team that includes the most talented, creative, and experienced people in the industry. This team of the “best of the best” is the core of a culture that encourages you to improve and grow to the highest level of your abilities. In order to maintain who and where we are, we believe in hiring only the best (the top 10%), who are winners in their respective career fields. If you’re not good, don’t apply.
The Office Manager provides support to the Operations and Overhead by directing the development and implementation (and subsequent interpretation) of corporate and department standards and procedures.
- Work with Director of Personnel, Operations and other Administrators to assist in company-wide administrative duties related to:
- Maintaining accurate list of company-wide fixed assets including vehicles, key fobs/building access, credit cards, fuel cards, I-Phones/blackberries and wireless cards.
- Maintaining operations of facilities.
- Planning, assigning and reviewing departmental activities, circumventing & resolving problem areas, coordinating manpower requirements, and personnel activities.
- Input/maintain all information related to employees in ViewPoint including new hire/termination, insurance, vacation, salary changes, title/department changes, training, tax forms, disciplinary warnings and benefit enrollment.
- Assist with decision making on products and services to be used company wide.
- Determine scope of department work activities, job objectives, schedules, and budget considerations. Monitor overall performance of work unit.
- Either directly or through subordinate managers, ensure all departmental and company policies, procedures and standards are adhered to. Provide management interpretation and direction of same policies and procedures.
- Manage the regional AP-Accounts.
- Oversee enrollment into and maintenance of SASCO/ELECTEK related employee benefits.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 4 yr degree with 3-5 yrs general administrative experience required. Some departmental supervisory experience preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of managerial accounting experience including, but not limited to, general ledger, accounts receivable, fixed assets, accounts payable, and payroll. Construction industry preferred.
- Strong knowledge/background with Federal and State laws and reporting requirements.
- General knowledge of overhead allocations and maintaining intercompany and/or interdivisional accounts.
- Proficient communicative, interpersonal, supervisory and organizational skills.
- Positive, cooperative attitude.
- Must be highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook with the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- ViewPoint application experience a plus.
- Ability to maintain objective relationships with vendors.
- Must be able to multi-task.
ELECTEK offers a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a drug test and reference checks. Qualified candidates should forward a Cover Letter with Salary history and a Resume to Dyanne Smith.