- Handle inbound and outbound calls with the goal of increasing business and customer satisfaction while retaining customers.
- Responsible for mining leads and process customer orders.
- Focus on growing their regional customer territory by profiling new and current accounts utilizing online feedback.
- Service, sell, and promote products to an extensive group of customers that includes business owners and decision-makers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years of progressive experience in a Customer Service and Sales environment, preferably in the specialty graphics industry.
- Self-starter, motivated, competitive professional.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong cultural fit through a team-focused approach.
- Ambitious and possess strong emotional intelligence and highly effective interpersonal skills.
STAHLS’ Decorating Fulfillment Center, a business unit of GroupeSTAHL, is a global organization dedicated to excellence in heat-print and digital technologies. This group of over 17 individual companies on 3 continents is supported by some of the most highly skilled business professionals in the world. We offer expertise in sourcing of emerging technologies, oversee the supply of products sold/manufactured, gather real time market intelligence and provide a myriad of other essential support activities. Stahl's DFC is also an official licensed decorator and event merchandiser for many professional sports leagues and organizations. We also have many collegiate and industry leading manufacturing partners, for which we manage full-scale garment decorating programs.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please submit resume and salary requirements in confidence to:
No phone calls will be accepted.
Indeed - 11 months ago